The guest on this episode is Sean Dennin, co-owner of Acumen Law Firm Marketing. I loved discussing with Sean how digital marketing agency owners are freeing up their time for other responsibilities and leisure while still getting all the work done. The secret? They are hiring Virtual Assistants for digital marketing agencies. Sean certainly has seen the benefit of a Sales Development Rep and an Account Manager.
Sean shares his amazing journey of being a high salary lawyer with experience setting up ‘war rooms’ for companies who were hiring hundreds of lawyers for legal battles between the biggest companies in the world. He scaled legal firms for years, and then took his skills to start his own business that he had a partnership with. He has been successful with his new digital marketing agency because he’s using the skills he already had.
Sean shares the difficulties of transitioning from being a lawyer to digital marketing, how he wanted to stick with his niche, but also experience managing a business practice for the first time. Dive into Sean’s journey of how he got started and what his daily routines now look like. As he shares the types of tasks that he tackles, he also explains how to delegate projects to his Virtual Assistants.
The key elements discussed in this podcast include:
- How to free up your time as a digital marketing agency owner using Virtual Assistants.
- Some of the biggest tips for starting out as a marketing agency owner.
- It the importance of choosing a niche based on your already years of experience in one industry.
- How to transition to digital marketing by using the skills you already have!
- Sticking to your passions for long-term success.
Tune in every month as we share strategies, review case studies, and highlight client success stories. Activate massive growth in your agency using Virtual Assistants.